The ISHA Foundation will award up to four $500 scholarships to ISHA Student Members currently enrolled in an Indiana graduate program in audiology or speech-language pathology. Applications must be received on or before March 15, 2018.
1. Be a current member of ISHA
2. Be a current student in one of the four graduate programs in Indiana
3. Submit this completed online application for scholarship
4. Submit two letters of recommendation from current faculty
5. Submit copies of transcripts
6. Submit a written narrative describing career goals and intent to work in Indiana*
Submission of requested items can be made with this application by uploading documents below, or you can mail copies of these items to:
ISHA Scholarship 2018
2346 S. Lynhurst Drive, Suite D101
Indianapolis, IN 46241
*Written narrative must be attached to this online application.